For your convenience, North Texas Heart Center has appointments available at the
three clinical office locations listed below. Please contact the appropriate office to discuss scheduling your appointment for a clinic visit or procedure with the scheduler. Please be sure
to confirm your appointment at the desired location.
Texas Health Presbyterian Professional 4
8440 Walnut Hill Lane, Suite 700
Dallas, TX 75231
Medical Center of McKinney
4510 Medical Center Drive, Suite 313
McKinney, TX 75069
Baylor University Medical Center
3600 Gaston Avenue, Wadley Tower,
Dallas, TX 75246
In preparation for your appointment, please review the following recommendations and requests:
1. Please bring any outside records or test results pertaining to your medical history since your cardiologist may not have access to records from outside facilities. Bringing them with you will facilitate efficient, optimal health care and avoid unnecessary delays in your treatment.
2. Please bring an accurate medicine list. If one is not available, simply bring your medicine bottles. This will ensure accurate assessment of your medications and will help your doctor to effectively and safely treat you.
3. Please contact us as soon as possible if you have an unavoidable schedule conflict and cannot make your appointment.
4. New patient formsare available for download on our website. To save you time in the office, you may choose to fill out this paperwork at your convenience and bring the completed forms with you at the time of your appointment.
5. Please bring all insurance cards and a photo identification.
More Patient Information:
Frequently Asked Questions